2008-03-10

Music programmes reason, cubase, logic

. small thought example (like always with my examples realit?fern, but shows which I mean): a synthie plays a melody from pure sinust?n. goes now this st?requenzding and filters the loudest frequencies raus. Why one should from pure tone a melody St?requenzen rausfiltern. Me more waer with so a "wash full automat" not probably: The typical overtones - which exactly the tone quality (valuable) of an instrument or a voice constitute - automatically away-iron. Nee nee and again nee. That would be comparable with a camera with "inserted motive bell". WHO decides WHICH spurious frequencies is. This decision do not let I take itself. You are right nat?ich to decide it are better which the St?requenzen one rather rausnimmt and which one in it l?t. however it w? but not badly if k?te and one make the preliminary work decides whether one it so l?t or not. It can even occur in a trace up to 6 St?requenzen to find is partial. If one then with 20 traces the St?requenzen to each time find must is that already much Zeitaufw?ig. Probably I have too inaccurately ausgedr?t myself I mean the counter proof with which one to St?requenzen to find can. That making by one with the EQ the Q value as m?ich makes as high and. Then one goes all frequencies through and where it loudest hisses and/or in the ears pain-done is lowered. On a Analyzer one sees then this place to one not only loud even occurs but is really very loud. The program which I look for, m?te these. Are unfortunately a bad Erkl?r however I hope it understands it. Thus I have myself a while ago in demand whether it or Ger?gibt which St?requenzen removes automatically. Everyone that is been versed halfway here, white as one with a EQ St?requenzen manuel far away. But the m?te also nevertheless in principle a program settle k?en. All frequencies with a EQ go through and where it is loudest, are lowered. Perhaps gives it in addition, such a program and I have somewhat of it only never go?. How does MP3 the Qualit?der music zerst? hat.de/webwelt/article1721723/Wie_MP3_die_Qualitaet_der_Musik_zerstoert_hat. Anyhow have I the full version of the Schmuckst?es. And there is hardly which, what sounds better and more similar. There I must give you quite. If over nen good sound is, then the Softsynths of Arturia is real best which it to time gives. RH: Released: Rescue, part OF new signal modelling fX suite. Wow I can only say which I the Rescue really class finds. And there I also diagram designer am can I maintain that even the Design pointed became make happy me on further Plugins of you. Please which is f?eine logic. to play then I should rather leave it because I eh not white as go. Me is already clearly which one with a Homestudio with a High do not end mast ring studio keep up can. But I can guarantee to you it am worthwhile myself if one only times thereby besch?igt. If one mastern does not learn one it will also never control. Which you need on all F?e to mastern are: Wenns still more professionally will is to come still different Plugins in addition however need you for the time being not. Thus I say to you first times which I in your place?ern w?e: First once anst?ige Drums/Samples buys. Schau times on the Best service homepage. Then you should do without the flat steel bars Synths. Because those are?rhaupt not to be used n?ich. Although I find flat steel bar studio actually mad, the internal Plugins is however to the wegschmeissen. Thus look out for better Plugins. Besides you should assistance of a EQs this St?er?che rausfiltern which together with the sound of harp too h?n are. As one finds and rausfiltern knows St?requenzen, is not easily too erkl?n. I w?e discuss it again in another topic. Besides you should all this in the end mastern. As goes can you reread also certainly somewhere. I believe I keep that it is it for the time being gives still "improves". Frohmage does not have I already tested functioned unfortunately?rhaupt the part. I test straight times of mda. I already am a few hours on the search for in. Property however unfortunately still no fitting found that?lich like the Sonalksis. W? gratefully f?ein few recommendations, also free Plugins k?en its. RH: Klangliche of differences Logic and Cubase. RH: Klangliche of differences Logic and Cubase. kuno, you are somehow mental to? remained panning was some which I?rhaupt adjusted. That is also the reason why I hardly still on the way is here. RH: Klangliche of differences Logic and Cubase. of which of both is now. RH: Klangliche of differences Logic and Cubase. If one with one mix the phases turns and both together mixes is always still which zuh?n. Hei? there is already a difference. RH: Klangliche of differences Logic and Cubase. Easy differences gibts already, as soon as a heap of Plugins is computed m?en. But certainly not in the weight falling against flat steel bar studio to begin leave, with various Plugins (same attitudes and everything) thereby that to subjectively sch?ren sound brought out. Exactly that is it n?ich about which I went out. However there were in addition already several discussions. RH: Klangliche of differences Logic and Cubase.de was nevertheless real the Diskusion Ponyhof. And also, one helped to you n?ich the facts was pr?ntiert. Therefore did not m?te I dar?r I white like it with HR mostly ends itself maintained there. RH: Klangliche of differences Logic and Cubase. ok then I thank you those tried me to help. Has itself in the meantime also settled who normally with me to discuss wants can me also a PM write.

No comments: